PICPA Vancouver Canada is recognized by the Certified General Accountants (CGA) Association of BC as an affiliate of the national organization of Certified Public Accountants based in Manila, Philippines.
PICPA Vancouver Canada offers a great professional environment to expand your network - it is an excellent source of friends, business partners, advisors and mentors. You will surely find a colleague that shares your common goal to excel in the profession. PICPA Vancouver becomes a reservoir of professional leadership catering the needs of the government and the private sector with key financial officers.
PICPA Vancouver Canada continually conducts professional development seminars on tax, accounting and auditing updates, including other financial matters. It also offers a broad range of other programs and events which are not limited to:
- PICPA Reinstatement Program
- Issuance of Certificate of Good Standing as required by the CGA program prior to assessment Chapter & Membership Meetings
- Continuous Professional Education
- PICPA International Conference
- PICPA Global Convention
- Fund Raising Program - Dinner and Dance
- Sports Activity - Bowling Tournament
- Fellowship - Summer Fun Day & Christmas Party
- Community Services
- Volunteer Service - Annual Philippine Independence Day Celebration
Each year, PICPA Vancouver Canada also recognizes its high achievers. Certainly, your membership will never be in vain!
Come and join the roster of full-pledged CGAs, successful entrepreneurs, investors, business executives, government officials, educators, practitioners and other distinguished members.